1. You seek the company of people but tend to not interact with them. Sometimes you invite friends over simply to have them there, leaving them to wonder why you invited them over in the first place.
2. You are good at making small talk with strangers, but often zone out when chatting with friends.
3. You want to be apart of group activities but you will never plan them. Instead you push ideas onto your friends until they happen.
4. It’s difficult for you to keep up online conversations, but you keep initiating them anyways.
5. You spend a lot of time with your thoughts when you are alone, but say things without thinking when you’re with others.
6. Being around people does drain your energy but in a good way. Being alone for lengthy periods of time makes you anxious.
7. Actually, you get along very well…
View original post 106 more words